Providing counselling services for planned real estate or construction projects is often a complex matter. The development, financing, acquisition, planning, construction and marketing of properties all require intensive legal support. Our lawyers provide this in the form of comprehensive ongoing legal advice throughout the project as well as individual solutions to issues as they arise.
In supporting investors, private clients, architects, expert specialists, the construction industry and public entities, our strength is inter-disciplinary teamwork. The understanding our specialists have of the interrelation of individual aspects of public construction law and tax and commercial law is essential for successful outcomes. We place great importance on sound scientifically based work. In this respect, our lawyers not only regularly participate in ongoing training programmes, they themselves are also actively involved in education as lecturers and trainers.
They, furthermore, publish articles in professional journals, web portals and specialist books, for example the standard reference by Werner / Pastor, “Der Bauprozess“ (The Construction Trial).
Areas of law
- Arbitration proceedings
- Architectural copyright law
- Architecture law and engineering law
- Commercial tenancy law
- Energy law (facility and contracting)
- Facility management
- General contractor and developer contracts
- Insurance and liability in construction
- International construction law
- Lease law
- Legal advice in construction projects
- Private construction law
- Procurement law/construction
- Property law
- Public construction and planning law
- Real estate
- Real estate agency law
- Real estate law
- Redidential property law (WEG)
- Tenancy law